martes, 27 de octubre de 2015

"Look before you leap"

In the Language class the teacher asked us to write a piece of writing on the topic "Look before you leap". To write the story we had to take into account and use.
Connectors (9)
Examples of Direct Speech (4)
Similes (2)
Methaphor (1)
                                                              
                                             "Look before you leap"

    That day on May the 3rd on that night we were so well that we went to the centre and we spent the best moments of our lives.
Whats more, that day I had an incredible idea, I was not so sure whether to do it, I had to look before my leap, my idea was to propose to her . I was not really sure, though, then I told her to go to a bar so as to talk about the marriage.
   "Hi, how are you" Tom said.
"Hi, fine and you?" Lisa said
"Well, well, I want to talk with you because I do not know if you want to get engaged with me. However I´m really in love with you, my heart is as a singing bird." Tom asked.
"Tom, what a difficult question you are making me, but, above all, I´m also in love, I felt my heart is a rainbow shell. Finally, I said yes, I want to marry you" Lisa answered.
    I´m really surprised about what Lisa said, now yes my heart is as a tree of apples. As a result of what Lisa said, I have to prepare everything. One month later, as a consequence of all, we are now freely engaged and married.  


Here is an image were we see that in the cartoon the man is looking before his leap.

In this cartoon  we see the non thinking of people



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario